A`HEAD EXECUTIVE AS is responsible for processing your personal data that is collected when you contact A`HEAD EXECUTIVE AS. The legal basis for processing personal data is your inquiry and acceptance of our terms and conditions or purchasing services from us.
1. What personal data processes A`HEAD EXECUTIVE AS
- First name and last name
- Company name and ID
- Contact person
2. What is the personal information used for?
A`HEAD EXECUTIVE AS uses your personal information to handle your customer relationship with us.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To process inquiries
- Make inspections if desired
- Purchase of services
- Sending invoices
- To test and improve the systems we use to provide services
- In order to communicate
- In order to send you surveys
The information we receive will be used to contact you and we will only collect information that is necessary for the particular purpose for which it is to be used.
3. Disclosure of personal data
We do not sell personal data for marketing purposes to other companies. We may only share your personal information in the following cases:
- With third parties, when ordering includes goods supplied by third parties
- With a third-party vendor who performs tasks or work on our behalf and following our instructions
- With public authorities or agencies when required by law, judicial decision or decision by the authorities
4. Where is your personal information stored?
Your information is stored in our computer system. We have good security in this and only necessary personnel have access to relevant information.
5. What rights do you have?
You can request that we delete your personal information from our registers. We cannot delete data that the law requires that we keep.
You can request a correction of your information if you consider it incorrect.
You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.